Opinions please - Rowland 625 S2 vs Luxman M900u ?

Any thoughts on this comparison?
128x128joeinid
@joeinid 
thanks man. Today is a new day, lol; I'll probably be playing around with the M-900 and power cords more; Sometimes the stars align and the system sounds fabulous; Maybe since everyone is home the local power grid is nasty; It almost seems like the M-900 is current starved, so I wonder if I am suffering from a poor power factor.
The 1250VA transformer is massive and the power output stage is designed to deliver prodigious current into very low impedance, so from an electrical design perspective, on paper, the amp has 'the sauce'. My speaker cables are Transparent Audio Super Speaker Gen 5 and are somewhat known for lighting fast dynamics and great bass performance.
As a side note, my former Luxman 509X had zero issues pumping an energetic signal to my (then) Dynaudio Contour 60's;  That was a phenomenal configuration!

+1 on triode wire labs obsession. My system powered by 4 of them. They bested (in my system) such cables as shunyata sigma HC,cardas clear beyond, zen wave audio, wireworld platinum and some others. Great power cables. You should try them with luxman m-900 before going with different amplifier. I don't think you be able to find upper and mid level refinements and purity going with pass class a/b like 350.8 or 260.8. You have to step into pass xa-160.8 territory or even xs-150 to bit luxman 900 combo.
ok; that’s two solid recommendations for the Triode; I will give it a shot;

--update: Placed order! 6 foot, NCF; 
Hello. I re arranged the m900 to bottom shelf of the Samson rack, swapped some power cords (IsoTek optimum feeding IsoTek evo3, Nordost Brahma feeding c900, Audience au24se on amp straight into wall receptacle), put the speaker cables on wood blocks...I let this settle over some time and there is a marked improvement in sound; 
Here are two pics; first one is current setup second was with the Int250.
I ordered the American speaker cables and the obsession pc from Triode Wire Labs; set to ship out Saturday. I don’t have the sub back in as is and it’s quite satisfying at the moment.

https://imgur.com/a/jl3J4wT