Audio discounts during Coronavirus

Wondering if there are any great sales going on as a result of the coronavirus. If so can anyone elaborate as to who is offering any discounts? 

Thanks.
revrob
Interesting. So just to clarify, you're looking for good deals not to score anything you really want that now is on sale, and not even to find a good deal for seasonal or inventory reasons, but specifically as a result of the CCP virus. Because I know of some really good deals, but would have to call and ask if its due to the CCP virus. Would you like me to find out and get back to you? Would you not buy if its on sale for any other reason? Or are you really seriously looking to buy something simply because it is on sale? Can you elaborate?
I think the OP was wondering if sales are slow because of the world wide virus, so is asking if anyone noticed any exceptional sales as a result that would make it tempting to upgrade or add to his system now.
It’s a fair question. No need to get all philosophical about it. What I’ve seen is that local brick and mortar dealers, especially those that are shut down due to stay at home orders, are willing to discount perhaps more than normal if contacted (most available by email, even if closed).

I have picked up some pieces that I’d been eying for awhile in last month. Prefer not to mention the dealers but I’d look more to local, hifi dealers (who can certainly use the support, especially if shut down temporarily) and see if you can help support them in this trying time. Often, the manufacturers will drop ship directly to your house, or alternatively curbside pickup at the store. Safe, from a virus and distancing perspective.

To be honest, it’s helped me deal with the uncertainty of the times, and I know it has helped the dealers too. Life goes on, gotta adjust to the circumstances.... You might just find that for any number of reasons (available discount, desire to support local hifi dealers, comfort/satisfaction/return-to-somewhat-normalcy in upgrading your system with additional time to listen, etc.) that this is the perfect time to pull the trigger on something you’d been considering ...
@kren Agree. Fair question. I've seen sales online and w/local dealers as a result of a need to compete in a new environment and to keep cash flowing. Some specifically mention the "changed environment" but whether it's precisely due to COVID is of course a red herring side issue.
You may find some info at this thread which I posted a couple weeks ago: 
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/sales-or-clearances-happening-now?