Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
If you're gonna pay homage, the original is Trump vs the world- anything less wouldn't be fair. 

Then again maybe you're right. The jury's still out on Magico. They probably will have a tough time with Tekton. Some of them anyway. Soundwise. 
"We" can't isolate the speakers, we're listening to a system. So, my answer is based on the overall sound. I've listened to Magico S5, S3 mkii, A3, and M2 speakers in various systems. I prefer the systems I've heard the Vivid Giya G1 and Von Schweikert VR55 speakers over the systems I've heard with Magico, to include the M2 speakers.
I prefer the systems I've heard the Vivid Giya G1
Yep, I would take Vivid Giya or Vandersteen 7 over any Magico. Then again, it's just Monopoly money at that point - just in my imagination.