Plinius Int 9200 or McIntosh 6600 for Dynaudio C1

Hi, I'm looking for used integrated amplifier to drive Dynaudio Confidence C1. Any one ever try to use Plinius 9200 or McIntosh 6600? Thanks.
ldworet
I went with the 6600 but had problems with it right out of the box: triggered protection circuit after 15 minutes and shut down. I ended up with the McIntosh C2300 with great EAT tubes and an Mcintosh MC402 amp that the guys at Audioclassics benched at a solid 448 watts per channel. There's a warm slow sound to the amp which I like most of the time, and at other times years for the punch and vitality of the Sanders Magtech SS amp which I was using for a while. Any one have experience with McIntosh MC402 with the Dyn Confidence 1's?
Ldworet,
I have the C2300 and MC402. I owned the Dynaudio Special 25's, and had the C1's for audition. Excellent, excellent sound. I also use that amp & pre combo with merlin TSM's with wonderful results.
The C1's are rated at 85 dB, so they like their power. See if you can audition a Luxman integrated.

Also, I heard the C1's at a show where Wadia used them with their digital gear and matched it with some tube gear from Octave and it sounded stellar.