Recommended Speaker List for Atma-Sphere OTL Amplifiers.

OK, I am not sure how many times this has been disscused but the information is found all over the forum. I would possible love to compile a list here.

I personally own the Classic Audio Loudspeakers T1.5

I am now looking to build a second room with the M60 Mono Blocks and MP-3 Pre-amp.

Would love fellow audiogon memebers posting any feedback with speakers they have used with these Amazing OTL sounding Amplifiers.
dragon_vibe
Actually I’m confused by @glennewdick comment, the mismatched tubes could be driver tubes which as long as it complies with atmasphere recommended any 6sn7 except for the single position (which should be GTA or GTB not GT) would be fine

Power tubes should be all the same
In the M60s the single driver tube in the front is critical as this tube affects the DC offset function. If you ever have issues setting the DC offset, that tube should be the primary suspect. I ordered Russian tubes from Ralph a while back and just by chance won an eBay auction for another set (seller happened to be Andy at VTS). Per Ralph, the key to the power tubes is to condition them for 96 hours before applying the B+. So just let them sit in the amp with the filament switch on for 4 days.
atmosphere:  
Thanks Ralph I'll take a look in a week when I pick them up. If there is upgrades to be had I'll send them to you. Looks from the paperwork he gave me they were updated to 3.2 status in 2012. but there is some paperwork form 2015 as well.

I figure best to confirm with you off this thread. I'll write you in your company email when I get the amps in house. Just a side note one of the reason's I bought them is because of your continued support in the audio world and to us the customers (even buying used) its rather nice to see in this day and age. Thank you. 

luisma31 I think I may have 3 NOS RCA red base 6SN7's so maybe I can source a few more. I may have a source locally. I used them In my Finale Audio F 3008 300b integrated.I sold that few months ago so have a few tubes left over. Now I wish I had the Living Voice Avatar 2's I sold at the same time, I bet they would have been wonderful on the OLT's. 

yes there is shorting plugs with the amps so good to go there for single ended. 

I'll probably get some Russian power tubes for it, But I'll have the ones in it checked (on a tube tester) first as they are all the same brand, just the drivers are mismatched.  

Thanks friends for all the advice and input, be safe out there and lets all get though to the other side of this Cov19. 

See how one pleasantly unexpected perches can derail your whole audio plan. 

cheers 

Glen 
My comment got deleted.

All I did was mention Chinese/Russian tubes that are installed in the Atma products.
How does that offend anyone/break the Audiogon rules?
B