TOTL Headphone Amps

Looking for some feedback on what TOTL headphone amps people are using.  I used a Auralic Taurus MkII for a couple years, and I'm currently using a Rogue Audio RH-5.  I'm considering moving on to a Moon 430HA.  Has anyone tried the 430HA and RH-5?  Are there other headphone amps in this price range that I should be considering?
cbl117
I’m enjoying the Moon 430HA myself with my LCD4 phones. I also used the Auralic Taurus Mk2 previously but find the Moon amp quite a bit better than the Taurus.
For others still considering a great headphone amp, the other one I have that rises to the top of the many I've tried is the Sony TAZH1ES.  It has a really good DAC, a ton of power, great dynamics and is very clean sounding.
I have my Burson Conductor V2+ up for sale here if anyone is interested.

I also hear that the Glen OTL amps are fantastic. Just wait for 9-12 months though.
Thanks Greg!

I completely agree with @mitchb . Having also come from the Taurus Mk2, the 430HA is definitely a step up in resolve and mid bass detail. The 430HA has a speaker-like presentation, which I personally love.