Integrated advice for B&W 705's

I"m new getting into the HiFi wold and just starting to build my first system. 
I recently picked up some original series B&W 705 stand mounts (from 2004) and am powering them with a Marantz PM6004 integrated amp however I don't think it's a good fit with the speaker.  Just not quite as musical as I was expecting and the high end might be a little harsh (although very clear).  
Does anyone have any experience/advice for a good Integrated Amp to pair with these speakers? 
My budget is in the $1k range but maybe could stretch it a little for the right component and majority of listening is on vinyl. Thanks! 
dsjs4

If they're a little harsh with the Marantz, I don't know how many $1K integrateds there are out there with which they're going to be less harsh.

Rogue Sphinx? tube-rolled.

What made you buy the 705s?  Did you hear them and like them at some point or was it just a blind purchase?
Thanks for your replies! 
I did get a change to demo them prior to purchase but probably not long enough and with a wide enough range of music.  There are aspects of them I really like...very clear, nice midrange and better bass then my previous setup.  Also harsh maybe isn't the best description, perhaps a little too bright sounding is more accurate? Sorry still new too the whole audiophile scene and descriptions.    

I've have looked at the Rogue products and they look like they may be a good fit with the tube pre-amp.  I've also been looking at the ARCAM SA20 and Musical Fidelity M2Si based on pricing and seems like some positive reviews online, although I'm learning that getting thing paired well is very important and don't work well in all systems.  

Many love B&W speakers. I am not familiar with the model that you have, but any B&W that I have heard always sounded too bright for my taste. I doubt that replacing your amp will change the character of that speaker!