Integrated advice for B&W 705's

I"m new getting into the HiFi wold and just starting to build my first system. 
I recently picked up some original series B&W 705 stand mounts (from 2004) and am powering them with a Marantz PM6004 integrated amp however I don't think it's a good fit with the speaker.  Just not quite as musical as I was expecting and the high end might be a little harsh (although very clear).  
Does anyone have any experience/advice for a good Integrated Amp to pair with these speakers? 
My budget is in the $1k range but maybe could stretch it a little for the right component and majority of listening is on vinyl. Thanks! 
dsjs4

If they're a little harsh with the Marantz, I don't know how many $1K integrateds there are out there with which they're going to be less harsh.

Rogue Sphinx? tube-rolled.

What made you buy the 705s?  Did you hear them and like them at some point or was it just a blind purchase?
Thanks for your replies! 
I did get a change to demo them prior to purchase but probably not long enough and with a wide enough range of music.  There are aspects of them I really like...very clear, nice midrange and better bass then my previous setup.  Also harsh maybe isn't the best description, perhaps a little too bright sounding is more accurate? Sorry still new too the whole audiophile scene and descriptions.    

I've have looked at the Rogue products and they look like they may be a good fit with the tube pre-amp.  I've also been looking at the ARCAM SA20 and Musical Fidelity M2Si based on pricing and seems like some positive reviews online, although I'm learning that getting thing paired well is very important and don't work well in all systems.  

Many love B&W speakers. I am not familiar with the model that you have, but any B&W that I have heard always sounded too bright for my taste. I doubt that replacing your amp will change the character of that speaker!
It will be hard to find an amp to tame the highs in your speaker.  I know you don’t want to hear this, but trying to tame the speakers is a band aid approach.  I would cut my losses and put the speakers up for sale. Then listen to different speakers and find one you really like with smooth highs. They should then sound fine with your Marantz.  I speak from experience as I had a pair of bright speakers and changed all the components in the system including cables. After wasting thousands upon thousands of dollars, I came to the realization to change the speakers.  Problem solved. 
stereo5"It will be hard to find an amp to tame the highs in your speaker."

It will be easy to improve the high frequency performance of you're speaker if you engage the support of a good dealer who is willing to loan you on approval an amplifier that he thinks might be better than you're Marantz which would not be hard to do! If you do not like the first loaner I would suggest, recommend, and encourage you to try another amplifier from you're dealer who should be willing to help you this is one of the basic roles of a true, expert, committed high fidelity dealer and this should be you're next steps rather than replacing you're speakers which is a substantial, significant, major step and irreversible.
Before upgrading to ATC SCM11v2s, I ran with the B&W CDM1NTs (which are of the same 'family), paired with a used Musical Fidelity A5 integrated amp.

They paired wonderfully; the A5 had great grip, control, and grunt of power that the B&Ws responded well to.  The A5's phono section is pretty decent too.

Thanks for all your advice! 
You've definitely all given me a lot to consider and I suppose that all part of the fun & frustration of getting into this hobby.  I think looking into some room treatments might be a good first and lower cost step than a new amp & also see if I can find a local dealer willing do some demo's and at least it's a possibility to maybe find a good pairing.  Don't think I'm ready to part with the speakers as a first step.  I'm sure some tuning of the whole setup is still possible! 
My experience with B&W and electronics and cables in that price range and below is that the electronics and cables are usually responsible for the HF distortion. I am not, however, familiar with your current amp. 

I also have not personally heard that generation of 705. I assume its the model reviewed by Stereophile: https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/204bw/index.html
There is no indication that it is has to be bright. The CDM 1NT definitely was a real smoothie, kind of to a fault.

I have a Hegel integrated amp with my 707s and have also used it with my JBLs 4367s. It is very good in the high frequencies and great overall performer, in my opinion. 
My recommendation is Wyred for Sound.  I have two pairs of B&W speakers, Nautilus 802’s and Concept 90’s.  Both sound best with the ST500.  W4S also makes some integrated amps.  
Cut 4 small 2” tshirt squares.
tape them to the back of the grill, or over the tweeter.

Let us know the results.I did this with some bright speakers, and it warmed up wicked!

Small tweaks do work.

Or if too bright go for a third, single layer of tshirt square for 3 layers. You’ll never see it with grill on, and it makes a world of difference. And you won’t. Have to sell ur integrated.

let us k ow.........
My dealer recommends Rotel to go with B&W speakers. Before Primare changed to Class D amps he used to recommend them with B&W as well. If you can find a Primare i30 in your price range I would say it's a great match. Good Luck!
For room treatment products check out ATS Acoustics. They are located in Piper City Illinois. I have purchased from them and made DIY panels. They have a good website and helpful over the phone. I am not affiliated, just a happy customer.