Recommended Speaker List for Atma-Sphere OTL Amplifiers.

OK, I am not sure how many times this has been disscused but the information is found all over the forum. I would possible love to compile a list here.

I personally own the Classic Audio Loudspeakers T1.5

I am now looking to build a second room with the M60 Mono Blocks and MP-3 Pre-amp.

Would love fellow audiogon memebers posting any feedback with speakers they have used with these Amazing OTL sounding Amplifiers.
dragon_vibe
Keep in mind the m60 have 8 power tubes vs 14 on the ma1 so you are accounting for 60 percent or so of the ma1 power, which is IMO sufficient
Ask Ralph Karsten of atmasphere about your speakers, pre etc he is very helpful even on used equipment, my opinion is irrelevant here, if you like to listen to music at high volume the m60 might not be enough
Schiit products are simply not in the same league as your M 60s. Kind of like putting low octane in a performance car. I think you would be better served by Ralph's entry level preamp (only single ended) than anything made by Schiit.
I somewhat agree with the above comment, except to add that the Schiit Freya is certainly in a class by itself as an amazingly engineered and excellent sounding truly balanced tube (or not, your choice) preamp with more features and flexibility than anything out there. USA made and costing around 900 bucks. Designed by brilliant engineers. Classy.
Question is will they drive high efficiency horns like the current klipsch heritage line. I’ve currently been trying  some modded heresy 3s with the thought to move to the new Heresy 4, Cornwall 4. Or La Scala in the near future.
@glennewdick

We've been showing with Classic Audio Loudspeakers for decades and they are pretty efficient; depending on the model 97dB to 105dB. The M-60s work great on most horn speakers and is probably the goto amp in that regard.Klipsch is no worries.

The amps can be updated with full warranty reactivation.

@wolf_garcia while the Shiit is certainly balanced, it doesn't support the balanced standard (like most studio and stage equipment does). Support of the balanced line standard is rare in high end audio. There are balanced tube preamps that do.
it doesn’t support the balanced standard
Hi Ralph, good to see you chimed in.
Just for education purposes when you say it doesn’t support the standard do you mean "it is not differential", aka duplicate stages + and -?Hope you are doing well