What would you buy

I am a tube lover. I currently have a Rogue Chronus Magnum and Vandys 2 sig E. I'm thinking upgrading my system. I believe I can get 1K for the Rogue and add 5K for a total of 6K available to spend. planning to keep the Vandys but I feel that my taste desires a little more bass than what I'm getting now. Vandys are great in the mids , voices etc but it lacks some deep bass. The Rogue doesn't have an output for a sub woofer. Musical taste is classic rock, jazz and blues. Here is the question with 6K to spend in amp/pre, integrated or mono/amp, what would you buy?
128x128lobinero
I heard good things about Prima luna. As a matter of fact, I made my decision to buy the Rogue over the PL bc the Rogue gave me more watts90 vs the PL 30. Im a little concern that tube amps dont put a lot of WPC vs SS amps. Maybe there is a better way to evaluate tube amps.

Millercarbon suggested the Raven. but just 30WPC!
30wpc is not enough to make the Vandersteens sing.  Call Johnny R @ Audio Connections.  The Belles Aria integrated drove the Vandersteens with real authority when I was at his shop last year.  Johnny will be able to match your speakers to the amp which sounds the best within your budget.  He will NOT sell you something you don't need or that doesn't sound good.
friend of mine is recommending the Mc Gary SA 1 tube amp at 30 wpc.  Some reviews say the put a lot more power and can drive a lot of speakers. but 30 is still 30.....
A watt is not necessarily a watt for tubes.  They seem to my ears to play well above their rated power.....
Three things:
1. With internal crossover the Raven won't have to deliver a lot of bass.
2. Watts are not created equal. Tube watts are at least twice SS watts.
and saving the best for last:
3. If the first watt isn't any good, why would you want 200 more of them?