Most musical stand mount loudspeakers

In your opinion what is the most musical stand mount loudspeaker you have heard. please state what kind of music you listen to.
seadogs1
Aerial LR5s on Sound Anchor Signature stands sound excellent in my system.  They need a lot of very good power to sound their best.
I’ve heard that about Focal for some time. About needing special Amp with lots of power. I have driven everything from the 906 to the Kanta no 2 with my Cambridge Audio CXA80. Sounds good to my ears. I know there’s people out there that will say I’m missing out, and my gear will do better on tubes, or this or that. But I suppose I’m the type that says, this is good enough for me. If that means I’m not an audiophile, then so be it.  Of course I’m also the type that will switch from Eminem to John Williams, then over to Linkin Park, then back over to Melody Gardot.  So there’s no speaker I’ve found that does it all perfect.  
Technically my dsp8000's are stand mounts with a mid and tweeter in their own enclosure sitting atop a 6 driver 1 + 1/2 way woofer operating from 200 hz down and used cost half what the little raidho's would new.