Sales or clearances happening now

I noticed a HUGE sale at Cary Audio right now. My guess is that they want to keep cash flowing and that they were also going to offer some discounts at the (now cancelled) trade shows, so they budgeted for this, partly.

Has anyone else seen any major sales on gear in the last couple weeks?

[Caveat: I know there are many more important things happening, and that our country is in a crisis. I assume anyone reading this is doing so because they are not one of the people trying to save lives, and that they see reading or talking about audio as a way to stay sane. If this post devolves into something political, etc. I will unfollow End of caveat.]
128x128hilde45
Yes, age 65 and I am working 24/7. It is bad in the hospital setting. 

Music is a great relief! I worry about the high-end audio marketplace - it seemed precarious to begin with, and prices may fall over the next 6-8 weeks. This is a great hobby (passion), and I do not want to see the attrition of the small dealers...listening to Julia Fischer now...violinist.
I suppose there are some people who have lost their jobs who own something we might want to try out, and who have a need for cash.  Presumably, we would not be akin to ambulance chasing lawyers, but good Samaritans helping those in need. 
I check craigslist every day and sometimes find good deals there.  The number of ads has dropped by about half.  I don't think I'd risk going to buy something even if I did see an amazing deal, probably the only way I'd buy something is if we could work out shipping somehow.  Our stay at home order has been extended into May.