verdier Platine or Nottingham Analogue hyperspace

I intended to upgrade my current TT Thorens 850
Those TT have two different sound ,but i like both.
I would like to read your opnion about those TT and comperson bettween them
(for Jazz and classical music)
Thanks
birdyy8
chakster
Why are you showing us a car without an engine ?
the OMA link you show is a Plankenstein.
The Verdier concept and design has been destroyed.  

Harold - buying a turntable is like spending money on stocks; but turntables are much more predictable.
In both cases - especially if one is spending a tidy sum on a TT, one must look under the covers first. As this is a resonance vibration activity to generate a small signal, turntables follow the an iceberg analogy where two important areas (bearings/footings) not easily seen, need investigation.

Many spend serious money on turntables, which end up needing "further" significant money spent on what the turntable sits on. Then, the turntable stand and the substructure it connects to, needs to be looked at and dealt with .    
IMO - This is not a good way to spend money.

chakster
Why are you showing us a car without an engine ?
the OMA link you show is a Plankenstein.
The Verdier concept and design has been destroyed.  

here is the one with engine, what was destroyed ? 
chakster,
The Verdier stands on three feet, which finally make the drive a mixed concept of mass and spring principle: in the three round recessed made in the artificial stone there are conical spiral springs which, according to Jean-Constant Verdier, are not compressed in the normal state. The damper chambers are sealed airtight (there is a buffer at the top and  thick rubber gasket at the bottom). The height adjustment screws that protrude from the chassis serve to equalize the pressure.  This is spring-air controlled pneumatic acting feet system for additional decoupling of the artificial stone base down to 3 Hz. If you see the technical drawing (cross section) of this Pneumatic Foot, you will be very surprised. This is just one of the many reasons the concept of this turntable to be compared with the ingenious constructions of Leonardo da Vinci. There are more hidden things, but modern audiophiles look at the beautiful pictures on beautiful websites ...

@ibelchev well thanks for the hidden things, very interesting 
however, the answer was given to say it is a beautiful design (original or OMA), you are as the owners can judge the performance, i do not own this turntable and not willing to buy it, but i like the design concept. 

p.s. i'm using AT's pneumatic footers for my audio gear too. 
@lbelchev 

well ....I was hoping to make it go a little longer to encourage some out of the box thought.

chakster

What is going to happen if you replace your AT 616 footers (which btw I also happen to own) .....

and place four blocks of slate material in their place?