Anyone try the new Synergistic Research Orange UEF Duplex?

Can anyone please share their experiences and differences between the new Orange UEF receptacle to the Blue or Black....Or even compared to a Furutech GTX-DR NCF......

THX In advance...
128x128bacardi
They’ can say anything ’They’ want.. That doesn’t mean ’They’ know what ’They’ are talking about.

That’s great isn’t it, the ones selling the product don’t know what the they’re talking about!
Wondering is any one on this thread associated with SR or their products in any way? If so please say so when posting.

SR applies all Orange Fuse processes, including a multi-stage high voltage treatment first developed to improve current and voltage transfer in SR’s limited edition Galileo SX PowerCell. SR then applies the same UEF Compound developed for the Galileo SX PowerCell for SR’s most holographic duplex to date.
What does this even mean?

Voodoo snake oil BS, nothing more nothing less  

Cheers George
’They’ can say anything ’They’ want.. That doesn’t mean ’They’ know what ’They’ are talking about. It is obvious the guy that wrote up the ad hasn’t a clue about building electrical grounding systems.

georgehifi said:
That’s great isn’t it, the ones selling the product don’t know what the they’re talking about!

Is it that SR is ignorant or is it the gullible buying public? Somehow I don’t think SR is ignorant.....

Caveat Emptor

Jim

Somehow I don’t think SR is ignorant.....
Really, they just think the gullible members buying their **** are
I think one main result of actually (or literally) buying in to expensive silly pseudo tweaks is the fact that many will go a long way in justifying that purchase...claiming anyone who can’t hear the amazing differences has bad ears (or at least claiming their superior hearing is what makes this stuff work for them), or when asked about the ridiculous claims of "Inductive Quantum Coupling" or "molecular realignment process" simply say "well, it works for me so I don’t care"...it’s simply elitism from the insecure who assume things MUST work or why would they, those with imagined lofty tastes and abilities , have shelled out the big bucks? In spite of what’s claimed about nonsensical magic junk the vast majority of audio geeks and gear designers ignore it.
Dear @bacardi : This SR item is the audiophile " food ": absolutely SNAKE OIL for we stupid audiophiles as other " thousands " of after market audio items made it expressly for audiophiles that are looking for that " food " as: fuses, cables, resistors, capacitors, et, etc.

Whom of us never bougth a snake oil audio item? I did it till I learned and sooner or latter we all learn.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.