Herron VTPH-2A or Manley Chinook mk II phonostage

Anyone have a direct comparison with these two phonostage’s  the Herron and Manley. I currently have a Soundsmith MCP2 MK II with a Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC ⭐️
I also am looking to upgrade my tt, and lets say my head has been spinning. 5-8000 range

current system
primaluna hp premium integrated 
focal Sopra 2
rel s/5 sub
luxman sm-150 cd
marantz tt-151S ( the one Clear audio built)
cardas parasec interconnects 

some tt I have been considering
dr Feickert - woodpecker or Blackbird
vpi
Vertere 
EAT Forte S Fatismo

not a lover of the round look

also have a VPI Classic 3 gently used offered to me by a very reliable source for 3 k

any help is welcomed as I have become overwhelmed.

Thanks
peter 

128x128tastypeter
Tasty... I have the same Zephyr star cartridge. Did you get the Herron phono pre? Or what did you decide on?
I have heard numerous phono stages including the 2 on your list and thought the Herron was better. Then I listened to the Zesto Andros Deluxe and was smitten. I highly encourage you to audition this or any of the phono preamps in their line.

Disclaimer: We are a Zesto Dealer located in the Upper Midwest.
Audition_Audio, the Zesto has a very high output impedance compared to the Herron. Zesto: 10k ohms. Herron: 400 ohms (or 500 depending on the tube choice). That may be an issue depending on the input impedance of OP’s preamp. I believe I’ve read you want the ratio to be at least 1:10 (output impedance: input impedance) but correct me if I’m wrong.