~$6K mini-monitor recommendations?

Looking to upgrade my LS50. It is for a workstation using desk stands so looking for something small for nearfield. I also want to switch to something sealed or front-ported due to limited back wall distance. Right now I’m considering the 805 D3 and Raidho X1, I’ve heard both and like the X1 sound more but 805 has much higher WAF. Maybe stretch to Magico A1 but never heard any Magico. Harbeth 30.1 is on my shortlist as well. I don't need much bass extension, mainly care about mids/highs. Anyone else have suggestions? Thank you.
mrkoven
Take a look at some of he Sonus Faber stand-mounted speakers. These are not usually abused so buying used makes sense. You can find Electa Amators (series I, 2, and even 3) used, for around your stated price range. High WAF is a bonus!
Man, those LS50’s are super sweet in a nearfield application... I know they lack dynamics and slam, in addition to being a little light in the bass.

What is your front end equipment driving them?

2 options not yet mentioned would be Fritz or Salk.  Salk’s wow 1 came to mind.  Spendor, ProAc,  Harbeth, ATC, and Dynaudio should be considerations too.
So many good choices. 
I heard the new Elac Navis 
2 way active speakers
recently. At $2k they 
might leave you enough
to upgrade your source!
Maybe overkill but why not?