TEAC NT-505 impossible connecting to WiFi router o such LAN: help me please?

Hello mates,
I got my NT-505 3 days ago.
It seems to be working correctly but in my opinion all software in not the same level than the device: too aged & often no relevant documentation or support about.
However my big trouble is the NETWORK interface:  since first time I switched on, the NT-505 remains "for ever"  into NET configuring blinking state until it goes in power stand by.
Summarizing:

1. RJ45 cable is ok - tested in several manners
2. the wifi router (1Gb fiber connection) is ok
3. the wifi router ether ports (4) are ok - I checked a bridged LAN configuration too

Testing the NT-505 Ether port It results:

1. the physical level of protocol seems working correctly just on-way: the interface recognizes correctly the bandwidth (Fast ot Giga in my case) end the packet coming from the router are buffered. No packet sent  to the router.

2. At protocol level no ARP session are involved hence impossible retrieve MAC address and trying to do something.

VERY STUPID ISSUES:

1. Being NET board logically split from MAIN board It's need a separate firmware(!!!): how can I upload the NET firmware if, as stated into documentation, I must use the mobile app and It's impossible connecting the device to such LAN?

2. NO menu interface to configure manually the net parameters.

May someone help me (tricks..., recovery sw,..., low level maintance menu...,...) 

Thank you a lot.

silvio66
Dear djones, here in Italy COVID-19 is dramatic situation:everybody must remain at home (I since 30 days).
I have a lot of time in order to play into my HiEnd room: I had tried everything :-) remain only to open my NT-505 then...
I'm joking...take this opportunity to thank all of you for supporting and stimulating my English
Hi All, So I did purchase a NT-505 and my first experience with it was should I say eye opening in terms of audio/build quality etc. However, as most of you here, I did have the same issues with network connectivity. It really seems it’s network controller loves to connect to 100mbits, and as such I was able to stabilize its behavior if I have it connected to simple 10/100 switch. I’m positive the same results could be achieved if you have a 10/100/1000 managed switch, and you can force the port where NT-505 is connected to 100 megs. I am about to open a channel with Teac support and have a nice discussion about these issues with them, and really hope they can fix it in a future firmware release.
Stay safe out there!
Hi Kosta, you right! I performed several test using using sniffer, 100Mb adapter and other stuff: the behavior remain the same It does not work.
I verified your detection is correct. No speed negotiation is supported, no broadcast DISCOVERY message in order starting DHCP session, ...
Regardless of the solution this issue is unacceptable  at €1.6K, in my opinion this device represents how this world, by now, is decadent considering that we are in 2020! 
I will appreciate if you keep me updated about.
May you get me the right contact of TEAC support in order to report my experience too?
Thanks, nice day.