Speaker cable recommendations in my budget

I really hate to open this can of worms. I know people tend to be very passionate about their cables and how heretical someone else’s choice is.  But, here goes anyway.

if it matters, I have a Denon AVR4806 & JM Labs speakers. Both are about 7 or 8 yrs old. I need 8’-10’. I really only want to spend less than $150 but, I’d go to $200 if there some phenomenal cable that would rock my world.

On the site & in that range are: AntiCabled, Schmitt, PS Audio, Audio Quest, NBS Serpent, Harmonic Tech & Audio Quest Serpent.

Do any of you see the glaring top 2 or 3 I should pick from? There’s now real audio shop around me that sells this stuff.

PLEASE: Don’t recommend dumping my receiver or speakers & no fights.
tochsii
+1 soix. I would get Canare 4s11. A 10' pair can be had for well under $150. How much depends on termination. If looks matter check out RAM, also Blue Jean cable. 
As someone who has been in a similar market (around $100-200 for cables), I've done hours of research and a few auditions.  I wound up being extremely happy with SignalCable (I bought their intermediate level, called the Ultra).  

The owner, Frank, talked to me on the phone for about 15 minutes and actually said in my system, he thought I'd be totally fine with his lower tier cable.  I was so impressed with his honesty I bought the more expensive option anyways as some "future-proofing." 

I've been extremely impressed with the build quality and the sound.  I'm not a huge believer in cables past a certain point, at least for the caliber of my system, but these are a nice addition.  

(No affiliation, just a satisfied customer).  

Bought a set of QED speaker cables. Extremly nice set of cables for the money. great clarity. Under $100.