Tube Rolling Time

I want to dive deeper into tube rolling.  I currently have a Decware Zen and Luxman Neo Classico SQ-150.

What should I consider next?  Conrad Johnson is on my radar.  Suggestions?
128x128allane
@facten 

Some, but I’m open to suggestions.  While I have been into HiFi for 40 years and own several systems, I’m not as experienced or knowledgeable about tubes.  I’m learning that tube rolling is a world of its own.

Please guide and teach.  Thanks!
For the decware Zen, try a Mullard gz32 rectifier and if you haven't already, buy a couple of sv83 output tubes from Steve at Decware, also the input tube is a 6922,7308,6n1p etc, what are you using now? 
allane,
I don't have your amps to give you specific firsthand recommendations on tubes for them; however, below is a link to Brent Jessee's website where you can look up the tube types in your amps , for instance 12ax7 , click on it to get to the page where he offers insights into the sound of various brands as well as, providing insights on the tube's equivalent for example for a 12ax7 - 5751 tube. This might give you some tube rolling ideas for your current amps and any future ones you might purchase

http://www.audiotubes.com/