Do my Dynaudio Evidence Temptations require more amp?

I have the Mcintosh 452 and was wondering if my speakers could be better served. Thanks in advance.
128x128bubba12
What they need is a very good DHT preamp to open up the soundstage and give them some  life and vibrancy and musical involvement.Something like a Supratek Cabernet 300B which I have heard transform similarly introverted speakers into something really engrossing.
We have the same speakers evidence temptation, may i ask what speaker cables are you using with these? I use cardas cross and sometimes switch to QED silver spiral.  But i still am looking for a better match, btw my amps are vintage jeff rowland model 9 connected to jadis jps2. I think something like a mcintosh mc601 will be perfect or better yet mc1.2kw.
happy listening
gryphon ,pass labs,asr emitter 2 exlusive and many more amps which can make your speakers sing:)
The old Dynaudio speakers like high current and huge power. And such amps are extremely expensive.... I'm now using a pair of JC1s because I can't find better amps at this price to drive the Temptations. 
I think Viola, Soulution, Vitus are all good choices if you have more budget.
No tubes pls.