Reasonable moving coil cartridge

I am looking to purchase a Music Hall 1.5 TT. The selling point being a removable headshell. 

That being said, i am looking for a reasonably priced moving coil cartridge to use on the MH. My preamp is the Bryston 1B- MC. I am not looking to refinance my house. Something in the neighborhood of $200-300 USD. I dont need to worry about a moving coil amplifier as the MC comes with one built in.

thanks
128x128jcipale
My advice. 
Get the Soundsmith Otello. This guy knows how to build a cartridge! You get US made hand built for mass market price!
If you want another high value cartridge and don't care about US made, get the AT740ML or AT750SH. I can testify that are very good. 
I wouldn't bother with an MC cartridge at this price point. Don't get hung up on architecture.  Just SQ for the $$$

The Sumiko Blue Point #2 got the "Gruvy Award" from "Analog Planet" and garnered this positive review:
"One of the least expensive moving coils I know of. Its high output (2.5mV) means it’s MM phono stage compatible but will give you a taste of what moving coil cartridges are all about. It features an elliptical stylus and tracks between 1.6 and 2.0 grams. Lots of detail, power and punch. Better for rock than for classical."

The Blue Point series was very popular some years ago. List price is ~$450 but doubtless it’s available for less money and brand new, too!
*sigh*

i was going to get a bit pissy, but i see i left out some information.
  1. i already have a JVC QL-A2 w/Grado Blue (MM) elliptical cartridge
  2. The new turntable will become the reference/preferred TT for new/cherished recordings.
I have the choice of sending the Bryston 1-B to be factory modified to remove the MC option, but with shipping and labor, i am approaching $500.00 w/insurance.

i certainly did look at the Hana, but wasnt sure if i could convince the CSO of te additional cost. 
Ortofon Quintet Red: $274.00 (USD) - It was a toss-up between this and the Denon. But since the bulk of my music is jazz bass/guitar, this seemed like a best choice.

No it’s not the best choice at all.
There is NO such thing as a cartridge for certain genre of music, this is a pure snake oil and everyone who telling you "this cartridge is better for this genre or that genre" know nothing about cartridges.

I think you made a bad choice with Quintet Red (Elliptical) and it will not be better than MM (especially those MM with advanced profiles).

You ortofon will be dead/worn after 600 hrs of use (like like any MC with Elliptical tip), not sure how are you gonna fix it then and do you realize the cost of retip ?

Why not just buy a better cartridge with replaceable stylus and advanced profile ?

It's quite often when people trying to help with information about weak point of the cartridge design or styli, but people just buying mediocre cartridges ignoring everything, just because some reviewer said it's great. What a kindergarten.