More Dynamic Speakers Than Vienna Acoustic

I'm looking for thoughts on which speakers or manufacturers to pay attention to in my journey to achieve better dynamics. My system currently sounds great for midrange reproduction, bass is decent without a sub, but is tame in the treble, rolled off I might say. I can turn the system up past 1 o'clock and it gets louder but doesn't get very punchy. My wife and I use our system for a combination of vinyl, streaming, and movies.

My current setup is: 

VPI Scout jr. Table- Nagaoka MP50 MI Cart
Topping D30 Dac

Allnic H1200 Phono Stage
Audio Research LS25 mk2 Pre
AudioPrism Debut tube amp ~30w of power
Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grand speakers

Dac, phono stage, preamp, and tv are all powered by a 1000va Transcendent Sound Balanced isotranny. Amp and TT are direct into the wall. Room is 17x13 8' ceiling. 

The wife is interested in a pair of black floor standing speakers that will go with the room better as am I. Want to keep them small'ish, ie not taller than 4-5'

What would be more dynamic than the Vienna Acoustic's? I would love to stay under 2k used. 

Thanks!

Coburn

128x128coburnerskine1
The problem is that by design they’re not going to rattle the windows so even adding a sub won’t fix it. I know what I’d get if I was you but I’m not and I’d probably change my mind after 6 months anyhow.
I bought a new quad set of Gold Lion KT77's for the outputs and a set of Philips JAN 12AT7WA's for the driver/inverter tubes when I inherited the Debut amp. The original tubes were definitely old but still sounded good.
Good- having covered that base then I'm going with ' a more efficient/higher impedance speaker will get you better impact'.
IMO your'e either looking at Klipsch or Zu. Your setup screams for high efficiency speakers. As often for most of us, getting what you want within a price point is the rub. Zu Soul Supremes probably fit your system but they rarely show up for sale. Definition IV will blow you away but are out of your price range. 
Another thing of note, if you opt for high efficiency, reducing your line noise is pretty important. 
Your original premise is right on; Vienna Acoustics speakers are generally understood to be refined, highly detailed, with a hint of politeness.  My dealer strongly recommended a high current amp like a Hegel H190 to drive the Mozarts or the Hegel H390 for the BBGs.  He said a low powered tube amp is the exact wrong amp to drive Vienna Acoustics; to get them to dance a high powered, high current amp is needed. My room is the same size as your room (15' x 15'). 

On the other hand, these speakers may not be for you.  Every VA review I have read says the speakers are wonderful for all genres of music and for virtually all music lovers except for one small segment of audiophiles; if your favorite listening is rock music at concert level volume, look elsewhere.

Much like putting an employee in a position to succeed by observing their skill-set and matching that with a particular job, the only legitimate way to truly judge your Mozarts is by driving them with a high current solid state amp.  Good luck!
Klipsch Forte III or JBL 4429 series or higher!  Only if you want to smell the smoke and whiskey laced atmosphere of the Village Vanguard as Coltrane plays “A Love Supreme” ...gloriously burnished brass sweet buttery smooth and gritty with a tinge of sweat!