amp for vandersteens

I have a set of Vandersteen CSE 2 signature 2 speakers that are languishing for a good integrated amp or receiver that is a proper sonic match for these speakers.
jjjaker
My 2Ce Sig IIs sing with the angels when driven by a Vincent 331-SP hybrid (SS/tubes) amp and a Schiit Freya (SS/tubes) pre.
But, this setup is in a dedicated room acoustic treatment.
The room will affect half of what you will hear.
That speaker is pretty tube friendly. We've had a number of customers with them over the years. Tubes really make them sing. In most rooms 100 watts or so is nice.
Thanks all for great advice.  With that in mind I will save up for the future and narrow my search to a tubed amplifier of at least 100 watts.  That seems to be the sweet spot for these Vandersteens.  In the meantime my wife pulled out her old Sony surround amp (I know) to use in the meantime.  Maybe not magical yet but I now believe these speakers are good with most any decent 100+ watt amp that tends to the bright side.  She was blown away with the sound.  Upstairs are the Vandersteens while downstairs is a Unico SE amp with Opera speakers.  Interesting  to hear the very different sound between them but both are very musical.  Perhaps I should sell one or the other setup but at this point I just love listening from one setup to another.  Remember that it is the journey.  Thanks to everyone again.  
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9a513-quad-esl-2805-electrostaic-planars#&gid=1&pid=1((( Quicksilver, Audio Research, and Rogue with magical results..... )))  quoted from above Bob FR.  Bob and I JohnnyR some time ago installed Quicksilver amps into his 9x12 room and easily made it work by hi passing the amps with both our choice preference 33 k Vandersteen x2
 your choice may vary which brought his in-room bass response to ideal results allowing these full-range speakers to work in this room amazingly well and also discovered he didn't have to settle for a mini box.
  Best JohnnyR

I had those speakers, honestly any quality amps with 40 or so quality watts will work. They are very forgiving. 
That being said they will reveal differences, so the higher the quality the better. 
I’ve used tubes and SS to great success.