Phonostage for Rega P10

Purchased a Rega P10 and now I'm thinking of upgrading my Rogue Audio Ares phono preamp to the Allnic H-1202.
My understanding regarding the Rega is that its performance is so good, a top shelf phono preamp would serve it well, not that the Rogue is inadequate but I don't have a lot of experience with phono preamps as I've owned only 2 in my life.
Thanks for your feedback.
128x128desalvo55
My understanding regarding the Rega is that its performance is so good, a top shelf phono preamp would serve it well

Are you looking for a phono stage for the actual cartridge or for a turntable for some reason ? Would you like to mention your cartridge specs and type?  

I guess I’m looking to level up with a phonostage and was thinking about the Allnic. I’ve owned an Allnic Linestage dht5000 and was happy with it.

And perhaps I should live with the Ares. Just looking at all points here and thanks for the responses.

I have a Rega P10 with the "matching" Alpheta 3 cartridge.
I have a warmish sounding system using the Usher Tower XL’s and a BMC S1 amp as well as a Nord Icepower class D amp. Current TT is a VPI Scoutmaster that’s making way for the Rega. A Lindemann Musicbook DSD 25 as well, FWIW.
I have also been using the all tubed NVO and it is the only piece I'd never change.  It replaced my Kondo M-7 and I have never felt the need to change it.
Been super happy with the Parasound JC3 with my RP10 - went through a bunch of cheaper Phono stages and it was real easy to settle on the Parasound once putting it in line.

I'm sure it's not the be all end all but it's a fantastic piece of gear all the same - nice and quiet, smooth and dynamic definitely a winner.

I've run a Lyra Delos, Denon DLA100 and an Apheta 2 all of which worked well.

The JC3+ apparently has more flexibility but the overall character is said to be the same I think.