Dynavector DV20X2H or DV20X2L

With my Rega RP6 and my Clearaudio "Basic+" Phono preamp, which one would give a better result and less problems.  Dynavector Low Out Put MC or, Dynavector High Out MC. Would I need a 6000$ phono preamp for a Low Out MC Cartridge ? Or it would be better a Dynavector MC High Out Put, with Clearaudio "Basic+" Phono preamp ?
audiosens
No you don't need a megabuck phono stage for a low MC. I started out with a Dynavector P75 (not even a later Mk version) with 60dB gain and a Benz Micro Glider L2. It was a great starting setup that made me very happy! Your CA Basic+ looks good too. Later on I tried a Benz Wood M2 (up a level from the Glider, but with higher "medium" output) and it just felt like the low-output version would've probably sounded better. Go for low output. 
I found the better the phono the more I got out of the Dynavector 20XL2. I started out w/a P75MKIII which gave me a very nice sound. I then moved to a Shaker Logic phono which has a Cinemag Blue SUT. Quieter background and a wider soundstage. Currently my Luxman CL38U-se built in phono uses 3 JJ ESS-802S tubes and 4 SUT's (2 for MC High and 2 for MCL) has taken this cart to another level. More dynamics and clarity w/a big soundstage and black background. I feel I'm getting 100% of what this cart can deliver.

So after buying a new DV20 x 2 Low, I am very surprise by: the sound stage, precision, details and easy to listen to.  Nothing to compare to the High version, (the high was good) if you have a MC phono preamp with at least 60dB out put.  Dynavector, is a great cartridge.
^ certainly is. And with a cleaning regimen, it will last you a very long time. Really enjoy mine!