Do any still use an older high end tuner from the past?....

Things like the CT-7000 from Yamaha, other Marantz, Magnum, Fisher, Scott or any others.  It would be good for us "tuner people" to hear your experience with older, former SOTA tuners.  Thanks. 
whatjd
tubegb    makes an excellent point.  I have a college classical station and a tech college mainly Jazz/some classical and all the other stations are mainly this country/rock/mainstream mix of "bar" music.  For all the pleasure that exist in good audio gear, many people have their car radio and the bar jukebox as their musical reference...not exactly the absolute sound. 

I have a barely used Jolida tube tuner that really sings when I had it connected.  Put it up for sale but got got nothing but uhhhh radio silence (sorry).   Nice looking unit too maybe I’ll break it out again 
I have a Sansui TU-X1.
I’m a jazz fanatic.
There’s only one jazz station in LA.
I've always considered my tuner as a tool to find new jazz music.
Consequently it doesn’t get much use due to bounty of jazz stations all over the world via streaming...along with Tidal & Pandora Premium.

As good as my tuner is, it’s turning out to be more of a nostalgic piece of audio sculpture.
It is a gorgeous beast, and I’ll never get rid of it.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/876#&gid=1&pid=4
Recently I overhauled my Carver stack - m500t amp, C1 preamp, and TX-11a tuner (kayoed by a party spill). Had to actually replace the tuner, but I was lucky enough to find another TX-11a on ebay in excellent condition for just $125. What a relief to fire it up and hear my stations again, clear as a bell. I may not use it everyday, since I started Qobuz (streamed to a Bluesound Node 2i and thru my Schiit Yggdrasil dac). But nothing really replaces radio. The tube guys may have me beat, but I think that Carver ss tuner is nice for the money! 
I don’t believe it fits your SOTA criteria but I’m still using my Yamaha T500. And for some reason it’s been a regular part of the rotation lately. Usually my listening leans towards physical media.