Do any still use an older high end tuner from the past?....

Things like the CT-7000 from Yamaha, other Marantz, Magnum, Fisher, Scott or any others.  It would be good for us "tuner people" to hear your experience with older, former SOTA tuners.  Thanks. 
whatjd
I have a barely used Jolida tube tuner that really sings when I had it connected.  Put it up for sale but got got nothing but uhhhh radio silence (sorry).   Nice looking unit too maybe I’ll break it out again 
I have a Sansui TU-X1.
I’m a jazz fanatic.
There’s only one jazz station in LA.
I've always considered my tuner as a tool to find new jazz music.
Consequently it doesn’t get much use due to bounty of jazz stations all over the world via streaming...along with Tidal & Pandora Premium.

As good as my tuner is, it’s turning out to be more of a nostalgic piece of audio sculpture.
It is a gorgeous beast, and I’ll never get rid of it.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/876#&gid=1&pid=4
Recently I overhauled my Carver stack - m500t amp, C1 preamp, and TX-11a tuner (kayoed by a party spill). Had to actually replace the tuner, but I was lucky enough to find another TX-11a on ebay in excellent condition for just $125. What a relief to fire it up and hear my stations again, clear as a bell. I may not use it everyday, since I started Qobuz (streamed to a Bluesound Node 2i and thru my Schiit Yggdrasil dac). But nothing really replaces radio. The tube guys may have me beat, but I think that Carver ss tuner is nice for the money! 
I don’t believe it fits your SOTA criteria but I’m still using my Yamaha T500. And for some reason it’s been a regular part of the rotation lately. Usually my listening leans towards physical media. 
Not high end, but I have my eyes on a Pioneer TX-D1000 but don't know how much I can offer. I'm inclined to offer 50% of new retail price but does anyone here know what the going price is? I don't gauge pricing by Ebay