Looking for a hybrid integrated to do it all!

Hi everyone, I'm sure this request will draw some ire from the "separates only" crowd but here goes! I'm looking to transition my separate preamp/DAC/amp stack to a more minimalist setup fairly soon but have had some trouble turning up possible components. Here are my rough requirements:

• Needs to be a hybrid tube/SS design as I like the tube sound too much to let go
  • Needs to have a high quality integrated DAC
  • Should be well built and competently designed with good components
  • Has to output a decent amount of current (around 100wpc @ 4 ohms)
  • This is subjective but it needs to be aesthetically pleasing
  • Bonus points if it has a high quality integrated phono stage (not a must since I'm willing to go separate on this)
  • Bonus points if it has a remote
Pretty much the only option I've found so far that checks all the boxes is the Heaven11 Billie. If anyone has any suggestions of other products to look into that are like this, definitely let me know! For what its worth, I will be using this with a pair of Dynaudio Contour 20s and my budget is no more than $2500 (but I would consider used gear as well). Thanks!
primarist
If you can find one, the LSA Statement.

Edit: and any of the higher end by Pathos will do as well

If you can find a used Peachtree Grand Integrated X1, it ticks off most of your boxes, sort of.  It has a tube buffer and is Class D amplification.  I like the newer Peachtree Nova 300 better.  It has a really good DAC and a decent phono stage and takes up a lot less space than the Grand Integrated.  No tubes though.

I recently bought a Vincent SV 237 integrated, which is a true tube/solid state device.  The preamp section is tubed and the amp section is class AB with the first 10 watts in class A, 150 watts at 8 ohms, 250 at 4 ohms.  It does have a USB DAC, but I've never used it and have no idea whether it's any good or not.  No phono stage.  It does have a remote.
See the Vinnie Rossi L2i ‘Signature Edition’ Integrated Amplifier link below:

https://www.vinnierossi.com/l2-se-integrated-amplifier/

"The L2i-SE is our response to “what if?” What if we could combine our L2 Signature Preamplifier and L2 Signature Monoblocks into one chassis but with absolutely minimal concessions to design and performance? Could we still offer all the flexibility, build quality and stunning appearance to truly stand in a class of its own? The L2i-SE is Vinnie Rossi’s realization of that dream.Unlike the L2 Integrated Amplifier (L2i), which runs a simpler 6SN7 linestage, the L2i-SE inherits from our L2 Signature Preamplifier the direct-heated big power triodes. Only one pair of the finest sounding 4-pin, directly heated triodes (DHT) are run in a dual-mono, class-A, grounded-grid topology with zero feedback. They feed a true dual-mono, high-bandwidth class-AB MOSFET output stage making the L2i-SE a DHT hybrid integrated amplifier and likely the only one of its kind in the world! L2i-SE  Features (Linestage)
  • Vinnie Rossi’s latest Class-A, ultra wide bandwidth directly heated triode (DHT) preamplifier design, compatible with: 2A3, 45, 300B, PX4, 101D, 205D, and SV811 DHT families with one-switch filament voltage selection
  • Dual-mono layout using multiple patented Belleson super regulators for ultra-quiet linear voltage regulation of the triodes, and the (optional) L2 DAC and L2 Phonostage modules
  • Discrete, 64-step resistor ladder volume control using Pickering England silent signal relays
  • True active balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) line level inputs and preamplifier outputs
  • Internal “DHT bypass mode” switches (replaces DHT stage with a Class-A JFET stage)
  • Yamamoto solid Teflon UX-4 tube sockets
  • Mesh tube covers for added noise shielding and tube protection
  • Included tubes: EH300B Gold-Grid (matched pair)
  • Full-function aluminum remote control handset".

I heard the Vinnie Rossi L2i ‘Signature Edition’ Integrated Amplifier at THE Audio Show and it sounds excellent.  I do not own the unit and suggest you give it a look.  I think it has most of your requirements.   

All of these enthusiastic responses indicate that integrated technology and performance is exemplary. I've both separates and integrated and with the former, it's all about the pre-amp. With the latter, it's all about the pre- end of things. Maybe contact Larry Staples (Lursky here on audiogon) or atmasphere here on audiogon to get their views?
I build hybrid power amps but if you want an all in one go with Vinnie Rossi plus he is a very good guy.