Audioquest Robin Hood Zero

Hi
I'm considering buying an AQ Robin Hood Zero cable. However I can't find any comparison to the old flat rock series which I have the possibility to buy at a much lower price.
Comparing gauge, the old Castle Rock is 12AWG compared to 15 AWG for the Robin Hoood.
Obviously gauge isn't everything but it seems like quite a difference.
The RH uses AQ's new zero technology which seems to be the primary difference.

Has anbody had a chance to compare the Robin Hood cable to some older AQ cables without zero technology?

mangino
Contact John Rutan (audioconnection).
He has the best AQ information
Though, FWIW, each new series AQ introduces generally outperforms earlier ones.
I heard the William Tell's and was blown away.
Bob
Hi Bob,

Did you hear the silver or copper William Tell? I’m sitting hear listening to the Copper Robin Hood. Just amazing. I’ve never heard such separation. It is in a different league in comparison to Castle Rock which I use to own. Just wonder how much better William Tell would be. I’m running a Naim Supernait 2 with a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica 1 speakers. 
Adam
Thank for the response!
I'll probably contact John for more insights but I do agree that new AQ series tend to outperform earlier ones.

That's sound promising, Adam! I am still yet to hear the new cables but I've read that they're great which you seem to back up.
Troels
For sure the Robin Hood and William Tell outperform the former series. Though as Garth Powell enabled a major jump in performance withe the Storm series power cables, as big is this new generation of power cables. I truly understand that AudioQuest is very proud about it and it's amazing to see such a big difference between Castle Rock and Robin Hood for example. There is even another great improvement possible - if you go instead with the Robin Hood Zero with the Robin Hood Zero&Bass combo/bi-wiring version.
Stepped up to Robin Hoods from GO-4's last year - admittedly a wider jump than the OP is considering - but this was one of the most instantly, clearly audible upgrades I've ever made to my system. I was literally laughing at the difference.  Highly recommended.