Borresen Acoustics Speakers - Have you heard them & what did you think?

Borresen Acoustics have recently launched three models of loudspeaker.   The chief designer is ex-Raidho Acoustics.  Just wondering whether anyone heard or auditioned them and if so what were your impressions?  When commenting please let us know what loudspeakers you have today as this provides a useful point of reference.   
kiwi_1282001
I've just purchased my first Raidho speaker recently, the XT-1 and looking for an integrated to pair it up.  Right now, I am using the Ayre AX-7e and seems to me that I not giving enough juice to the Raidhos and then I find this thread.  Any recommendation for integrated amp that will be a good match?
Gryphon 120
Luxman 590
Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 
Burmester 082
to name a few.
I love the soundstage, the clarity, the precision on the Raidhos.

I first heard the 01s at FL Audio Expo 2019 and was shocked how those little speakers sounded like they had two subwoofers hooked up to them. Very big sound. Clean as it can be. Big soundstage. They are definitely a top class hi-end speakers that do everything right. 

I heard them again at FL Audio Expo 2020. See last year the Danish guy, I can’t recall his name now. He played his own music and that guy knows his stuff. He knows how to setup the speakers, which tracks to play. Well, this year this guy gave his own CDs and the 01s sounded horrible. I mean so horrible that I had to leave the room. 

To me, even in 2019, they weren’t worth $37K. Not to mention I don’t like speakers that sound hi-fi. Don’t know what it means but I guess if it is too perfect, I lose the soul of the music. I know it doesn’t make sense but I prefer my Harbeths because they make music although they don’t do everything perfectly. 

However, same show this year, I have heard the Joseph Audio Perspective2s and I was floored. They’re the best sounding speakers I have ever heard. I haven’t heard any speakers that sound close to live performance that much. And they are $15K, way cheaper than 01s.
Btw, I think the amp that was powering the 01s was Aavik (spelling?)
The one thing about the AG forum is no matter what speaker you want to talk about audiophiles are going to come on and post about whatever they like better, wait did I just describe myself.lol
@celo I believe the amp was the Aavik U380. That guy was probably Lars.
While the 01's are killer the 03's are the sweet spot in the lineup.