Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
Hey Everybody,

My review on the Stereo Times website just went up this morning.  It shares all the details why I gave it a very big "thumbs up" and what it did in my system to earn this praise from me.

Hope you enjoy reading it.
@teajay Thanks for the great review TJ, and I agree with everything you mention in it... I love my Tubadour 3, and with the excellent service from Vlad, this DAC should be on anyone's short list of DACs to audition.  I also love the fact that you can "flavor" it to your specific tastes with rolling in any 6922 based pair of tubes into it.... 6922/7308/6DJ8s have such a variety of sonic flavors... 
Side note about Audio Mirror: I don't have the DAC, but do have the 45 Watt SET amps, and they are powerful, marvelous amps and Vlad B has provided me with top-notch service for years. He is a solid pro and gentleman.
@teajay

From the review ".... will out-perform many DACs that cost tremendous amounts more on the market today. "
Can you provide some specific insights on which DACs and in what areas the Tubadour SE will outperform them? The perspective would be helpful.