It looks like a debate to me.

I'm more interested in hearing the viewpoints of people that have earned stripes in the audio industry rather than faceless hobbyists.  Am I alone in this?

https://imgur.com/V0iwWex
128x128fuzztone
Actually that was not the question. 

What is the question? ACTUALLY? Yea after another Agonner let me know my input was not what he asked for, I kindly replied "THEN ASK THE RIGHT QUESTION".  My answer had to ANSWER someones question....RIGHT? Even if it was about the planet Venus. Man oh man people are so picky....or PRICKY! is that a word?

Geeezzzz think I'll take up drinkin' might get along with folks easier HERE!!! Tough crowd...

Regards, maybe...
The only question posed was whether I'm alone in being more interested in a live debate about amp designs by amp designers. (NOT tubed vs ss since the panel members are not even determined yet.)The answer has been basically yes. I have no problem with that.
Agonners have commented that they prefer recorded over live as in their recorded responses and published studies. And some have stated that they trust forum members views over professionals, apparently due to some paranoia in believing that designers are charlatans and thieves. Except, of course, those designers that created their owned stuff.

Axpona 20 has been rescheduled if not cancelled.
I am NOT interested enough in it to forgo a planned weekend with grandkids.

I respect all opinions regarding facts.Not so much regarding fantasies, lies and vitriol.

oldhvymec I welcome your input any time.
However I recommend cannabis in lieu of alcohol for "getting along."
It works better for me.
oldhvymec I welcome your input any time.
However I recommend cannabis in lieu of alcohol for "getting along."
It works better for me. 

Well I happen to agree, we are on the same page there. As for the rest I was premature in my assumption it was SS vs Valve. I'm still not quite sure what the forum is for.  But here is the good news. I'm a good sport, let me read and learn. Sounds like politics in one form or another.

Respectfully and with regard