Audio Connection/Johnny Rutan

Hello all, I just wanted to say a few words about my experience with Mr. Rutan over the weekend. I have read numerous threads on how helpful he is and what a nice guy he is. I want to take this opportunity to confirm everything is TRUE to the highest order. I spent most of Saturday afternoon on the phone with Mr. Rutan with him helping me trouble shoot a problem with an Aesthetix pre-amp I purchased used from an individual, he had no stake in the deal. He very patiently walked me many scenarios to find the problem, which he did. I would have never figured it out on my own and am deeply grateful for his help and guidance. He is without a doubt one of the best in the biz. Sincerely Allen Sill  Wichita, Kansas.

mizike
Definitely gonna stop by next time in Jersey. Can't wait to hear the Uber high end Vandersteens
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with John as well. Very knowledgeable and helpful. 
:-) NJ ain’t Kansas and certainly not Moorpark where your preamp was built !

nice to throw Johnny some sunshine

great dealer, person, music lover
As I posted about before, John actually made a house call to help me with a problem I was having with used gear that wasn’t purchased from Audio Connection. He is a prince among men. If I ever have any $ for audio gear, I will be sure to visit him in Verona.