I'm interested in hearing what "the best" systems sound like, where to go?

I have my system sounding pretty good now with a wide sound stage and good depth and imaging. I hear faint details that I have never heard in songs before. It took me three amps, two CD players, two sets of speakers and room treatments to get where I am. But the rabbit hole being what it is....I can't help but wonder....do I have the best it can be? I've been to brick and mortar, high end audio stores, but they don't really have listening rooms. Do any of you know of a place that has a good selection in stock that also has a good listening room to try them out? I would like to hear what is considered "the best". I would like a yard stick to use to determine if I'm getting everything out of the recordings that I can get. Even if it is thousands of dollars outside of my budget, I would like to know what I'm chasing.
128x128baclagg
There is no substitute for experience. My advise to you is to listen to as many live music events as you can. That’s the only sound reference you will get. When it comes to home audio system, you would never know what sound best, until you try many different system combinations for a long time - at least a mount for one audio system at the time. So, my friend, there is no easy way out here.
Post removed 
Hard to imagine anything can compare to Mike Lavigne’s setup...

As far dealers go, Hifi buys in ATL has two outstanding listening rooms. 
I think a great idea would be Audiogon has a contest of its members. The reviewer can decide the cost and category of your system. They come out listen, and rate your system. The prizes can be credit from sponsors like Murrow Audio, Audioquest, Nordost, Roon, Tidal. One set of categories for a business and another for personal or home. Stream, CD, or records. Who knows what will happen with these shows with the Corona Virus problems. 
I love Mike’s system. I think it is awesome how he thinks out of the box. I can only Imagine how clean his main system sounds!