Why the woofer moves badly when playing certain LPs

Hello. First greeting.
My turntable is Pro-Ject The classic, Phono is Lejonklou Gaio2.4 and Cartridge is AT150sa.

However, I am having problems with my woofer moving badly when playing certain LPs.
Generally, this is not the case with the older, dusty LPs of the 80's, but rather with the record just new released LPs.

I want to get help from someone who knows why this is happening.
Sorry for my broken English.
Thank you very much.

starbusters
No one has mentioned the fact that reflex loaded speakers go nuts when driven below their tuned cutoff frequency. Does the OP have vented or sealed? He doesn’t say and our experts don’t ask. But the observation that this phenomenon is limited to new releases is suggestive that  we are dealing with a software anomaly and not a playback system misbehavior. 
Thank you very much for many feedback.

I'd like to make up a little bit more. This phenomenon does not necessarily appear only on new records.

For example, one of my old LPs is Eagles "One of The Nights," and one of the latest LPs is Weyes Blood "Titanic Rising," PHOBE BRIDGERS "Stranger In The Alps," especially on track 1. The woofer moves loudly even in the silent section before the music starts.

Most LPs play very normally, but this is happening in some records, so I want to know why. I didn't want to see this uncomfortable woofer if I could.

In the evening, I will upload an additional video of this phenomenon to YOUTUBE.
Years ago I had the same problem . It was an arm and cartridge mismatch. You need to know the mass of that tonearm and the cartridge compliance. If you do the calculations this chart will show the resonance frequency of that combination!
http://www.mh-audio.nl/Calculators/RF.html
What’s your speakers ?
Did you ever check phase, polarity etc ? Are you sure everything connected right from the cartridge to the speakers ?