Whatta Ya Think About Hsu Research Subwoofers?

I’m in the market to add one or possibly two subwoofers to my stereo set-up.  I would like to spend $1,000 or less per unit, and that puts some of the higher-rated units out of reach.  I came across an ad for Hsu, which I had not heard of before.  I didn’t want a Chinese product and it turns out that Hsu Research is based in California and founded by Dr. Hsu, who has a Ph.D from MIT.  Audio reviewer Steve Gutenberg gave one Hsu product a positive review.  I was wondering if any of you have experience with Hsu and could share your impressions/recommendations with me.

My existing set—up is:  Parasound P5 pre-amp with Parasound A21 amp;  Martin Logan 60XT tower loudspeakers.  Thanks!
bob540

Bob, before pulling the trigger, look into the GR Research/Rythmik F12G Sub. Optimized for music, it employs the GR Research 12" low-mass paper-cone woofer and Rythmik Servo-Feedback system. VERY high quality music reproduction.

If you can build an enclosure, the sub is also available as DIY kit. If you can’t, GR Research has a couple of woodworkers who will make it for you, in any style you want.

Thank you guys again for your suggestions — I am going to look again at Syzygy and at GR Research/Rythmik.  Funny how I didn’t agonize before buying the Martin Logan’s, but now I wonder if I should have bought KEF LS50’s and paired them with subwoofers — would have saved space and all I read is raves about the LS50’s sound.  You could seriously drive yourself crazy with this stuff, huh? 🤪
Hello Bob,

Forgot to mention, driving yourself crazy with this audio stuff is a choice and one I don't recommend.  I consider this audio and music hobby a journey and try to enjoy it along the way.

Keep it fun,
    Tim
Tim, I am usually the sort of person who can window shop, see nice things and pass them by without stressing over not buying them.  But occasionally I get on a bent when I see something and think, “Someone else has this and is enjoying it, while I am stuck with . . . this.”  There is a audiophile-type stereo and home theater store not far from me, and I have thought, “Why don’t you just go and hear this equipment for yourself instead of reading about it or asking for others’ opinions?”  But then I fear that I will go there and hear or see things that are so excellent, but beyond my budget to afford, and then I return home and am thereafter dissatisfied with what I have.  I don’t feel that way when I see a fancy sports card or a palatial home, but I could see myself longing for an exquisite sound system. I could see myself obtaining some new music and enjoying it on my system, but then thinking, “I wonder what I am not hearing that would be revealed by that expensive gear I sampled the other day?” It can be a feeling of pleasure-denied.  
bob540  I bought 2 HSU ULS 15`s a couple weeks ago, still breaking in and they sound very VERY nice.
Curious...is '540' a BBC reference ? :)