It looks like a debate to me.

I'm more interested in hearing the viewpoints of people that have earned stripes in the audio industry rather than faceless hobbyists.  Am I alone in this?

https://imgur.com/V0iwWex
128x128fuzztone
Now this a lot more constructive than grade school name calling.  I endorse relevancy. Next time I'll post more facts to avoid confusion.

Rather have feedback from Industry professionals vs hobbyists

Pros vs Joes, huh?

Why? Are all of them in agreement with each other now?

OP > If alienating people is not your forte, hang in there. It will be soon enough as you are definitely headed in the right direction by candidly dismissing our humble faceless & ofrten selfless pundants.

Or maybe This is just a tad shortsighted post whose intent is to infuse mor activity from manufacturers and or designers into the fray. Well, good luck with that.

Whenever a pastime revolves around personal opinion, be it faceless those of our hobbyists or a our designer's opinion, it is tainted by subjectivity and as such is a thing as malleable as human morality and as capricious as the winds

IOW, to which individual at the end of the day, will you subscribe simply on faith be it producer or end user?

If I want to get candid experiences, knowledge, or insights on something I know nothing about, or not very much, and Iíd not care to send off letter after letter to this makerís offices or that one, the quickest path then is to glean information from those who have actually fixed a transmission, built a house, recarpeted their living room, or here, put together a few or even many various audio arrangements in likely quite different rooms, locations,etc. and on various levels of investment.

Additionally, users, members, or just the run of the mill enthusiasts often do not have anything to gain from imparting their EXP via associated or various threads, as might those whose product sales are how they keep their refrigerators filled, their lights on at home, and their children fed.

OJT ëhands oníí first hand EXP or training used to be considered the most practical   form of education and in many arenas, still remains the best teacher.

Lets reviewÖ
makers, designers manufacturers and dealers all have a visible and valid motivation to further their professional interests, albeit many of that ilk on these pages do not share their technical eXP as self serving advisements, or tips.

But then really, whoís to say which is extolling the truth and who is embellishing or slandering facts?

Time, application and your own outcomes will validate other folks input/feedback on what ever topic you chase provided you pursue the path or paths others supply you their EXP.

OrÖ are you the sort which only follows those whose superficial credentials or social wcircles intimate they are elete, even if arguably so?

It costs nothing to ask things around here, and it costs less to receive the feedback this forum promotes. Within it are numerous highly skilled, experienced well intentioned individuals whose routine motivation is to help another.

as viable in any darkened web forum there will be that element of nay sayers and dissidents, so assimilate accordingly.

some members here are current or former technicians, designers, producers, dealers, engineers, etc., often found in the guise of mere members of an online audio oriented public forum.

Iíd not wish to alienate these from assisting me going forward as cases may be down the road.
given the price one pays for information embedded on these pages, this joint is a veritable gem!

enjoy!
Kaitty's system: Grado SR60 or 80 utterly mediocre headphones with the foam ear cushions removed and a Sony Walkman CD player. Right Kaitty? There might be green sharpie on the edges of the  CDs which certainly elevates this system to true High End so yeah, he knows what's what.