Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
Use them on one speaker (left or right) and see what happens to the soundstage.
I didn't bother to read through everything, so sorry if I duplicate what anyone has said.I tried the ceramic type cable risers and they worked well. Giving a small but noticeable improvement. Then Synergistic came out with a mark II version of their original risers and I picked up a set when on sale. They were a slight improvement over my old ceramics, so without hearing the new ones, I would think that they are even better. Don't expect a change that will blow you away, but there is an across the board improvement in your sound quality, clarity, soundstage, etc.As always YMMV.Good listening,Mike
Does anyone know how much these are. I followed the link and I did not see the price--just a form to fill out to send my info to the nearest dealer.  Not thinking of buying, but am curious as to the price.
Ignore the previous post by me.  I had pushed the "buy" button which you seem to have to do these days to get the price.  Just scrolled down and they do list the price as $399 for a set of 4.
Just curious, anyone try springs under cables and power cords? Get above the static field AND eye 👁 soul ate the cables! Two, two mints in one! 👯‍♀️ The whole system for chump change. It’s a no brainer. 😳