Pure Class A SS vs Tube Amp

I have high efficiency 100dB speakers klipsch KLF 30 with mods  
im trying to decide pure class A or Tube amp 
Any Pure class A recommendations will be appropriated especially the one sound good at low volume under 6K MRSP .
128x128lordrootman
check out Decware.com - all tube gear, made in IL - excellent amps. I have their entry-level amp paired with a 99db 8" open baffle. Have not heard it with your Klipsch, but the owner, Steve Deckert, can probably help you. He is very open, honest and helpful. I have been dealing with them for 20+ years now. Excellent gear and company.
Having just recently purchased the Pass xa25 I can attest to the sound.  Tight bass, amazing resolution and clarity.  A 'you are there' quality to the sound.
Damn, I got in here to opine and saw all the best commenters have already done the service.  You've gotten really good advice... 

I'll just add my voice to the chorus suggesting Nelson Pass' First Watt line if you go SS.  If you do decide to go with Pass or First Watt, I'd encourage you to send them an e-mail with your speaker model (and specs) and ask which amp they'd recommend.  A wonderful company that's always happy to help people enjoy better sounding music (even when it hurts their profits).