Future of cables!

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-electronic-state-of-matter?utm_source=...

I know very little about cable technology & even less about quantum physics. I read this & immediately thought (10+yrs down the road) this would upend cable tech: efficiency, clarity, & probably a bunch of stuff I don’t even know about that goes into cable science.

So, say hello to your new 2030 $70k cables. I’m curious what other people think.
tochsii
The answer is already in the last posts about piezo and pyro effects of tourmaline excited in this dryer generating ions :)

My main point is not about dryer ….

Why is any stones or crystals alike, works in cleaning or muddying in a variable and specific degrees corresponding to each different specific stones structure the electrical grid even if they are only passively used on an external cable for example then without active changing pressure nor active changing thermal modification ?

Takes some lava beads and put them on a transformer and listen....the effect is very powerful audible and can be negative in a variable degree of the sound quality, dependant of the specific properties of the audio system...The effect will be powerful but positive most of the times on a breaker panel or on the external electrical cable of the house.... Try it....:)

You did not answer my main point....

@djones51, long on emotion, short on evidence.
Is it ok to ask how geoffkait knows such intricate details about djone51? 
OK, getting back on topic for just a sec, here’s a crazy little trick you can try at home. The sound can be improved without changing cables .....and it’s free. 🤗 🔙 mahgister please note! Tie a square knot in any cable OR tie two adjacent cables together in a square knot. ♾ Also called a reef knot. The more cables that have square knots the better the sound. This includes all audio and non-audio cables and cords such as lamp cords, refrigerator cords, computer cords, etc. Courtesy of Peter Belt.

Note I have not mentioned the importance of cable directionality once in this thread. 
LOL, Peter Belt tweaks now? Tie a yellow ribbon around an oak tree and marvel in the improved sound stage. 
Geoffkait, you are a mystic. dlones, I and quite a few others are not and I dare say that we are destined to be much happier in our under ware than you are and much wealthier. This is all old science. Just because you and others do not know about it or understand it does not mean that it does not exist. It is only a fool who trusts his ears only.