Future of cables!

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-a-new-electronic-state-of-matter?utm_source=...

I know very little about cable technology & even less about quantum physics. I read this & immediately thought (10+yrs down the road) this would upend cable tech: efficiency, clarity, & probably a bunch of stuff I don’t even know about that goes into cable science.

So, say hello to your new 2030 $70k cables. I’m curious what other people think.
tochsii
@mahgister You’re close, very close! 🤗 Actually, scientifically, it can be demonstrated that in the same controlled environments there are obvious differences between cables, sometimes more so than other times, due to the vagaries of the test system, the test person, weather, what have you. Even when the system has been profoundly controlled for RF, vibration, etc. in fact I suggest that it is in those overachiever type systems where cable differences are most profound. 
@djones51  You quoted from Wikipedia without understanding.  Energy is delivered on the outside of the cable, but in case of coaxial cable it is limited to space inside.  In coaxial cable whole energy flows thru dielectric between inner wire and the shield.   Also, picture in Wikipedia shows how this energy flux gets to load.  
Of course it is only trough the improving controlled complex embeddings, that a simple audio system can gives the means to the human ears to differentiate from different cables, or from different other variables in some dimensions of the embeddings themselves...

My experience in my audio system is that very little modifications can repercute from one level to another...

Of course we can debate that some of these are only placebos, but not all of them are and can be, and this is the main point....We cannot dismiss the baby with the bathwater.... :)

By the way my audio system in is the second rung of the scale at most and is a good but an ordinary one....Then absolutely not a Top Hi-Fi gear.... It is the relative controls of the 4 embeddings I implemented that makes my ordinary system able to inform me adequately about changes of cables or other variables changes , not my 68 years old hearing habilities "per se", and not the special brand name of my actual gear " per se".... 
I went to trump university. I was told that every time a Trump supporter dies his soul is transferred into a fat little middle-age body and then they kick the electrons like a playground ball from one little Trump supporter to the other inside the wire. I guess that means that the older your cables are the better they should sound. I’ve got my system laid out with tables from RadioShack from the early 1980s. They sound awesome
And we keep marching on to the tunes of our own beliefs and opinions......🥁