Thinking to replace my phono

Hi All,

I was wondering, what are the benefits I can get by replacing the phono stage with a more expensive one, say -  8K$-11K$?
My current analog setup made from Brinkmann Bardo turntable & 10.5 arm, Miyajima-Laboratory Kansui cartridge, Zesto Andros PS phono. The above setup connects to Luxman C\M900u pre+amp and Magico S3mk2 speakers.

Any thought or knowledge is welcome.
Thanks
128x128exupgh12
If you don't like black tubes, NOS Telefunken ECC83/12AX7 (smooth plates) will bring refinement with more detail, transparency and air and spaciousness and remove the chromy glare of those 803S JJs.
We are getting into preference here 

Right. Which if you notice I avoided.
I took a peek at your system.

Nice gear in a living space, which also does "home theater" duties.If that were my space. I would leave it as is, and enjoy it.The entire cabinet/TV thing is an audio buzzkill.

I’ve had the Zesto in my system for a demo. Great unit

I’m sure it still sounds nice. You’re just not hearing what the gear is capable of, without a dedicated space. Speakers positioned to sound their best and treated room.

If you have cash to burn, the Luxman phonostage will compliment your amp/pre.https://www.stereophile.com/content/luxman-eq-500-phono-preamplifierYour ears will determine if it was worth the expense.

I would just crack open a beer and prop my feet up, hit play on the video.
tooblue let's say i'm not missing anything critical but always concern my phono is not at the same league as other components in my setup