Tekton 4-10 Subwoofer

Looks like there is a new Sub from Tekton. It looks cool! Eric Alexander, if you are out there, would love to know more about this new product.

https://www.tektondesign.com/4-10-sub.html
bstatmeister
I just ordered a set of the 2-10 subwoofers. I was afraid the 4-10’s would tip over and start a domino event :)
Thanks Phas, besides center of gravity being a potential issue with the 4-10s, the 2-10s also have much better WAF. Interested in your impressions as well.
To those who have ordered these lately. What kind of lead time are they giving on delivery?
Audiofreak32  +1

I have a pair of Lore-S and they are fantastic. I plan on picking up some DIs or MOABS... Someday...  Only hope I can afford them before Eric sells out and the prices double. (I see some big company making him an offer he can't refuse.)

I am looking at a pair of 2x10 to compliment my Lore-S', if I do pick them  up, I'll chime in here.

I have looked at a bunch of Tekton spec's.  Eric does fudge sensitivity,  but his other spec's look like they are fairly close and in the end,  I can usually see how he gets his sensitivity ratings.  Lets look at his sub. He rates it at 100db @ 2.83v.  Most of you know that it takes 2.83 volts to produce 1 watt of power when being delivered to an 8 ohm load.  Well,  anytime a load is less than 8 ohms,  2.83v produces more than 1 watt of power.  For instance,  it takes 2.0v to produce 1 watt at 4 ohms.  
This subwoofer is most likely quite good.  The question is will the amp he is using be reliable.  I am going to lay down some assumptions here.  Lets say that these 10 inch woofers are average woofers,  8 ohm and 88db sensitivity.  When you pair them up,  you have 2 pair @ 91db 4 ohm, when you do another parallel connection,  you now have 94db 2 ohm.  When you take put 2.83v into this 2 ohm load,  it adds essentially 6db which would make these 100.  
Or if they are 16 ohm 88db woofers,  you would end up with an output of 97db @ 2.83v.  Eric rates most of his speaker systems output @ 2.83v regardless of impedance and from what I can tell, typically adds another 3db to his rating for "In Room Response".... which is not crazy unusual. My reliability question would come into play If Eric had this down to a 2 ohm load.... Of course,  he could use Series Parallel wiring which would up impedance,  but then,  I can't imagine these being Excellent.  Sealed box woofer wired out of phase causes fairly funky bass.  I hope all of this helps a bit on what could be going on.  It would be nice if Eric would chime in.... He could answer this easily