Innuos - New Re-Clocker

Heard Innuos was launching a Re-Clocker.  Anyone have details on the specs and performance?
aj72
I am using an Audioquest Diamond and Forest. Stock power cable for the Pheonix (and will not buy an aftermarket). I was reading a review of the Chord M Scaler and there was a paragraph there that explained EXACTLY what I find the Phoenix is doing here...

A quote from Audio Bacon on the M Scaler...

"Firstly, you’ll notice how much more depth and focus lays before you. Without the Hugo M Scaler, it sounds completely flat, a bit fuzzy, and lean. It doesn’t have the proper shine or clarity – and comes off a bit grainy and edgy. Moreover, string plucks also don’t have that palpable reverb. It’s a more confused and splashy sound.

Aside from an incredibly spacious sound – the Hugo M Scaler tacks on weight, dimensionality, and resolution to everything."

That is exactly what the Phoenix does to my system when added to the Mini MKIII. It's crazy really. 

Not surprising dpac996 most modern well implemented DAC’s have strenuous noise reduction and reclocking as the clock closest to the DAC chip will give the very best results. Even the $2000 Benchmark DAC 3 isolates then reclocks it has one of the best jitter reduction implementations with its UltraLock 3 used on all inputs. Another thing to remember about jitter if it has been put into the stream with an ADC nothing can resolve it and in your home network that digital stream is created by remodulation in your $120 modem. 
@david_ten
sure. Speaker cables: Transparent Audio Super Speaker Generation 5
usb cable: Audience Au24 /se and a wire world (forget model)
xlr: Analysis Plus Super crystal oval something . I love this cable. Had bunch of xlrs over time. Something just right about AP

power cable to isotek Aquarius evoiii: Shunyata NRV10
power cable to Aurender: Analysis Plus power somethingPower cable to pass: stock! Yep. Can’t beat it and tried Cardas Clear Beyond, Isotek Optimum, others. Just perfect as is. All the others do weird things to the midrange. I’ll probably keep trying stuff but so far nothing has made me want to replace stock.

Circuit to system: dedicated 20A; have a Furetech super special job sitting in my drawer and PS audio upgraded Hubble hospital grade in the wall.

Had Cardas clear reflection speaker and interconnect prior to this stuff above.

rack is maple shades Samson
10 Vicoustic acoustic diffusers

Tomorrow I take delivery of m scaler...looking forward to testing that out!

@djones51
i think the Aurender n10 has a super clean USB implementation because I heard no difference with that into the chord tt2.

I would be curious if others tried this combo.

@dpac996   Thank you! I'm also an Analysis Plus fan. Still use a couple of their power cables.

The AQ DragonFly is something. I have the Red. Once I get back into portable headphones, the Cobalt is a given.

Looking forward to your findings with the M Scaler in the chain.
@dpac996,

Thank you for posting your results. I am not surprised by the outcome given your great system. I am staying put with my N10/EMM Labs DA2 combo 😊