Spatial Audio open baffle speakers, who has them? Worthwhile change from Maggies?

Of late have been eying the Spatial Audio line of open baffle speakers and like what I have seen and read so far.
Now I am extremely happy with my baby Maggies which have easily bested any and all box speakers in my room ( that I can afford anyways!).
So looking for opinions and views from actual owners of said open baffle speakers, what did you change from and what are the real strengths of the Spatials?
Not short of horsepower to feed them even though they do not need much juice by all accounts but you know the old saying, " too much is never enough!"
Thanks in advance.
128x128uberwaltz
In response to Tomic 601’s query-
I am using the term Kevlar like to make an analogy between how a Kevlar vest essentially stops or prevents a bullet from penetrating a Kevlar vest - the analogy here being the propriety membrane having enough tensile strength like Kevlar from stopping or preventing resonances from occurring on the membrane. This material is unlike Maggie, Apogee, Martin Logan in that it is not solely a Kapton or Mylar film - which in and of itself will exhibit resonances  when it has played and very high volumes.
I haven't heard the Spatials, but I have owned four sets of Magnepans (MG1, MG2, Tympani IV, MG3.6r) and now own a set of GR Research NX-Oticas.

Over the years, I went back and forth between Maggies and dynamic box speakers. Each time I owned the Maggies, I missed the lively dynamic sound provided by good dynamic-driver speakers. When I had box speakers, which included some well regarded products such as Duntech Sovereigns and Revel Studios, I missed the huge deep sound stage, excellent clarity, and tight non-boxy bass that the Maggies produced.

The NX-Oticas are the first speakers I've owned that deliver the best of both worlds. I don't know if the Spatials produce the same kind of sound, but I would definitely recommend giving OB dynamic speakers a try.
Faxer, 

Those are indeed interesting speakers, but if Uber is looking at the M3 Turbo S, I think your speakers are pretty far above his price range.

Oz

Jaytor,

The NX-Oticas looks like it is sold as a kit.  How difficult was it to build?  Were you able to hear it before you bought it?

Oz
You are indeed correct
I would not like to spend much more than 2k right now on a test!

My mind says that for the grand sum of $450 for my Maggies there just HAS to be better speakers out there.

But my ears and soul say, bugger that just sit down and keep on listening!

That's my dilemma right now.