Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed
No, he blew it. His comment applies to re-routing cables. Of course we know all that. But the question is why disturbing them matters when they go back to where they were. He's talking about routing and spacing, when the question has nothing to do with that.

btw his tip is wrong too. The only way to know if its fine is to try and see if there's something better. Knowing it will sound worse for a while until it settles in.

But why does it need to settle in? That is the question.
It was not apparent to me that the original poster moved the cables back to the exact same spot. So it is still guessing what could have happened. I have only described a few technical possibilities that could have happened. Maybe the dynamics were killed by other possible symptoms like dc-offset on the grid. But I still don't believe in voodoo. I believe in an electrical explanation. Maybe Garth Powell or Cailin Gabriel can shine a light on this matter. 

" In most cases the difference is the amp adjusting to the wire . "
How does the AI in the amp know how to respond to external variances? Where can I get one of these amps?
" But why does it need to settle in? That is the question. "
  Have you ever opened a box of cereal and it is half full? When it settles you have all the same quantities of things but they take up less space. This relates to wires settling down and compacting atomic structure that was fluffed up during moving. It is an established fact that reduced space between atoms means better conductance and signal purity. I always take new cables and put them in a vibratory rock tumbler for a day and then with as little as possible additional movement place them in my system. The time reduction to achieve settled signal purity is cut way down doing this.