Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
I've heard that the bottom 1/2 of egg cartons work great......but should I buy the free range, organic or omega 3 eggs?
’ve heard that the bottom 1/2 of egg cartons work great......but should I buy the free range, organic or omega 3 eggs?
I think you need to buy and then try all of them. But be careful when performing a double blind test or the yolk could be on you!
😉😉

Ok so I heard them at 2019 RMAF.  I'm a big skeptic in all the audio voodoo.  They had them in the system and then removed them on the same audio cut.  Yes they made a difference.  So here is the caveat.  I'm not sure if it was the riser or the HFT they had attached to the riser.  I stuck around when they just removed a couple of HFT's from the wall.  The sound stage collapsed with them removed.  I skipped the elevators and bought the HFT's.  Yes the HFT's make a positive improvement.  Bigger sound stage, better instrument placement and tighter bass.  It's hard to imagine that a little piece of metal the size of a small button can do what they do.  Like I said I'm a big skeptic but I bought them and glad I did.  
It’s hard to imagine that a little piece of metal the size of a small button can do what they do. Like I said I’m a big skeptic but I bought them and glad I did.

Goose! sorry mate, but you are a goose
https://www.google.com/search?q=you%27re+a+goose+meaning&oq=your+a+goose&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l7.4559j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Cheers George🤦‍♂️