New Parasound Halo JC1+ monoblocks just released!!!

Those trying to get the old JC1’s cheaper may want to wait as these new ones should reduce the price of the old one used. And look at these babies do current
Old Model New Model
128x128georgehifi
I bought a JC-5 a few months ago after auditioning the JC-1. I found the two amps to have a very similar sonic signature, but the JC-5 was slightly cleaner sounding.
Wondering if you asked the shop demo'er if the JC1's were in high or low bias mode, as I found high bias was much sweeter and transparent in the upper-mid/highs on the Wilson Alexia's, yet still retained the same hammer like impact and definition in the bass as low bias mode did.

Cheers George
Was in high bias mode, but fairly efficient speakers so maybe had less effect. 
I wonder if echohifi will be carrying these. Would be interested in bringing my modded JC1s for comparison with JC1+. I always found non-modded JC1s to be a bit dark with rolled off upper end. It is like listening to speakers with speaker grilles vs without when you compare non-modded JC1 to Empirical Audio modded JC1. I am not sure why Parasound advertise 25W of class A. Reading the Stereophile review the stock bias settings were significantly lower than recommended by John or Tony at Parasound. I don't push the recommended range on my set and I am in 55W and 58W of class A bias on my samples (assuming 8Ohm load). They do run hot though and in hot summer days that can be a problem (nice to have low bias mode when you need it). Last time I checked the bias settings I forgot to measure them in low bias mode, but they are probably half of power of high bias mode which is enough for many. I would be curious seeing how they measure. If I had a sample available I would have measured them on Audio Precision myself.
Hello All,
I have great appreciation for Parasound/John C amplifiers. I am sure that the new JC1+ would be an outstanding amplifier. However none of the John C amplifiers are balanced design unlike Pass Labs and many other more expensive brands. How much of this balanced design with common noise reduction functionality leads to sonic benefit? Would that be a key criteria when you are evaluating a solid state amplifier?
How much of this balanced design with common noise reduction functionality leads to sonic benefit?
Not much as I’ve found, only the noise "can" be a touch lower if the interconnects are unshielded or 10mts or more long.

In fact many pieces of equipment’s with balanced inputs and outputs are fake and sound worse, being just balanced opamps in front of or after the main single ended amplification circuitry.

And then 99% of amps are SE output anyway to the speakers the black "negative" speaker terminal is at earth potential so not being balanced output.

The new JC1+ monoblocks have got balanced inputs.
https://www.stereophile.com/content/parasound-halo-jc-1-monoblock-power-amplifier-0

Cheers George