Any love for newer Krell amps?

I recently bought a Krell Duo 175 xd power amp, after debating between it and a less expensive Coda power amp.  I was not able to hear either amp so I based my decision on the recommendation of a dealer who sells both.  I’m liking the Krell very much. I’ve seen a lot on this forum about Coda amps but almost nothing about Krell.  Any Krell owners, enthusiasts or even detractors out there?
fast
I now have two Krell.
KAV 400xi.
Duo 300 XD.
The KAV 400 sounds old fashioned to my ears. Soft poor bass articulation lacks definition smooth maybe rolled off. So it will go into a second system unless anyone here wants it. It has been fully upgraded. PM me.
I haven’t heard the 300 yet.
My preferred system and sound I guess rests on the PassLabs XA25. A powerful control and transparent amp that drives my horns and PMC MB2SE equally well.
I give them credit for using a variable bias system, but really wish it had a user option to remotely select efficiency vs sound quality. I think they still burn too much power for casual listening or HT. I'd love to hear the new versions, but haven't had the chance.

Climate Change is real and some models are starting to predict much faster warming. We should all be aware, and make the best decisions we can.
OP. If you like it, you like it. Why not just enjoy? The only way to know if you like something else better is to try it in your system. If you do want to try something else and are shopping for opinions, then you'll get more constructive feedback by saying want you feel like you're missing (or want more of) with the Krell. Otherwise, congrats on your purchase. It's good you're not on here posting "what's wrong with my gear??" That's a win for both you and Krell.
I’ve owned Krell, and others, for thirty years. I can’t say enough good things about their customer service and sq, especially with the XD upgrade. Currently, I am pairing Krell 575 XD monoblocks with ML 13a, Don Sachs tube preamp and PS Audio as source. Always a joy.