OK...Added 2 HSU ULS-15Mk2 subwoofers To My System

After unboxing , I put one next to each speaker on the outside edge just to get started.
Followed the directions to get a base point on adjustments and then I listened to a couple of very familiar  Lp`s

I found that these subs are VERY distracting.....In a good way 
Naturally (at least to me) when someone adds a couple of 15" subs to a setup they have a tendency to focus their attention on bass and all that.
But I was hearing  many new sounds and DETAIL too that I had never picked up on before.
These sounds are not 'bass territory'... how does a Triangle image so much further out to the side now ?  

The next morning I dragged my Adcom 575 CD player from the garage system and powered up the subs only and put the RHCP`s Californication on repeat for about 12 hours or so.

Then did the crawl and moved the subs around and listened on and off over a week or so and then did another crawl and made changes to the settings on the subs too.
Getting better for sure. I think HSU recommends 30 hours for break in.

So far I absolutely love these HSU subs for what they are doing for my music !

I`m also finding that the numeric volume display on the Tortuga Preamp is down a bunch from my usual levels.

So, I now have 3 15" sealed subs in the room, the HSU`s and my Revel Ultima 15

Lindsey Stirling's` Shatter Me' has never sounded so good !

scm

jtcf
868 .... :D might add another...never know

millercarbon ...I get that on the humor thing ! 
Not really a bass guy, at least I wasn`t !
I`m really a 99 % vinyl guy not sure if that is available on vinyl. Is that a Flim and the BB`s deal ?
I have a CAL tubed player that I need to plug in, now that I think about it, just to wake it up.

rocray ...Yep

Bela Fleck is on vinyl https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=101431&ev=mb&format=VinylI had one for $30 in my cart but was on the fence and since then wished I got it. But not for $60! Its out there though, somewhere. Music and recording quality is pretty good but that one track is just the best bass ever. Well I say that because one time I played it for this speaker designer, the guy had rows and rows of records and CDs, had designed a really good sub, and said it was the lowest cleanest bass he ever heard. Pretty good music too. Find it on YouTube or whatever. But be aware the bass is so low in one part you will only hear it with your DBA!

Awesome!  Enjoy.  I’ll be getting more subs as I can.  Bass completely transforms the music.  I think that almost anyone on this forum would want it if they actually heard it on their systems...
I've got the ULS-15 MKII and it's a musical sub, so I'm not surprised the OP is finding more detail.  It's gotta have the best bang for buck in a 15 inch, since they upgraded it.  

Congrats on the addition!